Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised (5N1354)
This part-time, single module program, successful completion of which leads to QQI Level 5 component 5N1354, and can be used as a component for the Major Award in Business Administration 5M2468, equips the learner with the knowledge, skills and confidence to produce and maintain accurate bookkeeping records for a business using a manual and computerised bookkeeping system. Students will become familiar with the uses and usage of various computerised packages including TAS and SAGE. The Manual section will enable students to understand all concepts of bookkeeping and associated terminology allowing them to manually balance all accounts within a business.The program is delivered over 150 hours - 50 of which is directed learning and 100 hours self-directed learning.
"I found the tutor Jenny Dunne fantastic. She made understanding the course much easier. She explained everything very well and was very easy to get on with" - Linda
This course is delivered over two headings:
- Award Title: Bookkeeping Manual & Computerised (5N1354)
- Duration: This single module program is delivered over 150 hours - 50 of which is directed learning and 100 hours self-directed learning.
- Entry requirements:QQI Level 4 certificate or equivalent, and/or relevant life and work experience
- Award Type: Minor Award
- Framework Level: NFQ Level 5
- Awarding Body: QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland)
- Protection for learners:NCU Training is one of only two fully bonded and insured training providers in Ireland. If you train with us your course is fully insured for refund of all fees in case of disruptions. *This is only available on courses of three months in Duration
- Complaints procedure:It is your right as a client of our service to make a complaint if you feel your experience with us falls short of what you expected. We want the process to be easy, effective and fair. If you would like to make a complaint you can either call us on 01-8479463 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org