Occupational First Aid Refresher
The purpose of this refresher course is to refresh the skills and knowledge attained having done the QQI Level 5 Occupational First Aid (5N1207) Module. At the end of the course you will be issued with an in -house certificate that when put with your QQI award will be used to indicate you have refreshed your skills and knowledge in Occupational First Aid.
"I feel I have learned things I could apply at home or in work. Recently I came across an accident and I did not know how to cover bleeding skin, now I do!" - Ann
Learning outcomes are broken in to the following units
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Patient Assessment
- Respiratory emergencies
- Cardiac First response
- Wounds and Bleeding
- Altered Levels of consciousness
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Burns and Scalds, Chemicals, Poison, Electric Shock
For a full list of learning outcomes see page 4-9 of component specification here
- Award Title:Occupational First Aid (5N1207)
- Duration: 50 Hours in total comprising 24 hours Directed learning and 26 hours self directed learning.
- Entry requirements: You need to have a level 5 Occupational First Aid (5N1207) Certificate already.
- Award Type: In-house certificate to be put with your minor award.
- Framework Level: NFQ Level 5
- Awarding Body: QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) but NCU training on the in-house certificate
- Two Skills demonstrations
- Short answer question examination
- Protection for learners:NCU Training is one of only seven fully bonded and insured ICPA (Irish Course Providers Association) member training providers in Ireland. If you train with us your course is fully insured for refund of all fees in case of disruptions. *This is only available on courses of three months in Duration
- Complaints procedure:It is your right as a client of our service to make a complaint if you feel your experience with us falls short of what you expected. We want the process to be easy, effective and fair. If you would like to make a complaint you can either call us on 01-8479463 or email us directly at email@example.com
Price and next starting date.
- Price: €95
- View upcoming courses for next starting date