NCU Training respects your privacy; we will not collect or record personal information about you from this website except when you provide it via an email or an enquiry/submission form enquiry. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you intended. Personal information you volunteer will be treated in confidence, applying reasonable standards of security, following Irish Data Protection Legal requirements. Any information, which you provide, will not be made available to third parties except under Irish and International legal conditions.
Collection and use of personal informationNCU Training collects information through this website from you in two ways:
- By email or enquiry form
- Through our web-based technical logs Email/enquiry Forms
Privacy StatementNCU Training and its associated businesses are governed by the Data Protection Act 1988 – 2003. The company’s objective in providing this privacy statement is to ensure full compliance with the act and best practice at all times.
To secure the confidentiality attaching to the Proprietary Information stored by NCU Training and associated companies, the Company shall:-
- Keep separate all Proprietary Information and all information generated by the Company and arising from any and all discussions, documents and other records of the Company, its staff and its clients;
- Keep all documents and any other material bearing or incorporating any of the Proprietary Information at our usual place of business in a secure location;
- Not verbally disclose, use, reproduce, transform, or store any of the Proprietary Information in an externally accessible computer or electronic information retrieval system or transmit it in any form or by any means whatsoever outside of the Company’s usual place of business without obtaining the other party’s prior written consent.
- Should you have any reason for complaint or enquiry, then please contact the company’s Data protection officer.